What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Friday, November 21, 2008

Facebook

I just have to express how much facebook is like crack, I don't talk from experience but it's very addicting. At first it wasn't so cool but the more and more I've spend on it I find that I want to spend more. Looking around finding people I haven't talked with in years, and not really sure I want to talk with again but some how feel compelled to say hi and ask them to be my friend, everyday I get more friends, it's such a rush. it's totally crazy I know. Half of the battle of breaking an addiction is admitting the problem, well here i am admitting I spend way to much time thinking about facebook. Who added me as their friend or who can i look up to be my friend. My life is filled with people I love and I know love me, but I need to have more friends CRAZY ? ?
The next part is even worst !!! once your my friend I feel like a peeping tom, nosing around in your pictures, seeing what you like to do in your free time, it's kinda creepy in a voyeuristic way. Can someone help this addition, soon you'll see self help classes for people who've lost their jobs, social life, sex life etc... because their stuck to the computer playin on facebook. What has this world come to?

2 comments:

Kaybeeski said...

Start working the 12 steps, my friend. =) I'm still holding out on joining facebook, although this is at least reference #3 to facebook that I've had this week.

ALL7997 said...

Don't do it if you know whats good for you. --- tehe -- come on in and join the crowd, join the Roosevelt Alumni group, the Downriver group, I love Chick-fil-a group, what ever your fancy Kay --- I Love Michigan football group. I'm sure there's even I HATE Rich Rodreguez group even it's still hilarious.