What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Monday, February 2, 2009

Pistons game

Yes we went to a Piston's game the same day as the super bowl. Pistons lost to the Cleveland Lebron Jameses.



Prince practices freethrows in the background


I love the pistons because they have been known as a great "TEAM", that's not so with the great Alan "I"verson. He's a huge ball hog. Matt says he passes the ball but I still don't see it. Yeah, he might be a great superstar, but he's no team player. Anyways, we had fun at the game. --A

It is a rebuilding year and Iverson is not going to be around next year. Dumars picked him up in the last year of his 21 million dollar contract. When the Pistons do not re-sign him next year it will free up a boatload of money to go after free agents that will be more of a "team" player. --M

1 comment:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

I had tons of fun at this game, my first visit to the Palace. Behind the scenes was fun to watch, I didn't even take a smoke break, hated to miss anything. Thanks for the great Birthday gift, getting me outta the house like that and experiencing more of what life has to offer. I can always count on you two to show me a good time. xoxoxo Mom