What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back to work

Monday was my first day back to work. It was actually easier than i thought it would be. I cried just a little when i dropped her off. I had just put on mascara too. I don't know why I did that, because I knew I was going to cry, and of couse I don't have the waterproof kind. I dabbed my eyes and knew that I had to pull myself together. Telling myself that our little girl would be just fine and her daddy would be there to pick her up in a short 2 hours. I was late to work by 5 mins, I think that was pretty good for my first day back. Most of my co-workers were excited to have me back. Some customers were also excited. It was a pretty good feeling.


Tuesday: also late 5 mins, no tears - yippey.


other things going on:


----We are planning on renovating our bathroom soon. When I say we, I mean a contractor. Neither Matt or I have any home repair skills, we'd much rather pay someone who knows what their doing then to TRY it ourselves.


Lilyana has been to the tile store and 2 granite stores and has slept the whole time at each place.


----She's pooed outside her diaper twice in the past week. Lesson: don't let her air out.


The Fry family BBQ was at our house sunday, here is Lilyana with her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, cousins. (It's hard to keep track of it all - no little boys in this family)



Mama making funny faces & sounds at Lilyana

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I just want to squeeze her!

Dawn said...

She is so cute in that video! I love the excited arm waving - adorable!