What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Thursday, June 11, 2009

what's going on around the yard

Each year it is my misson to improve on my little piece of land. My little santuary called our yard. If only I had the talent and the money to do more, I guess baby steps to get it to where I want. I do find joy in want I do have. Here's what's been going on. Huge bush being pulled out.

that thing was so ugly I'm so happy to have it gone.




My rose bush actually has roses this year

Found a toad

3 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

Holy crap, I wonder if the roots were growing into yer house? There were like 5 guys there, how many guys does it take to pull out a bush
yer toad is way cool, keep searching, you got tons of wild life right in yer backyard. Good job

Gramma goes Blogging said...

http://wandalenore.blogspot.com/2009/06/ok-yours-is-better-alicia.html

Kaybeeski said...

Your yard is beautiful!! I can't wait to have a garden.