What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm running out of time

Everything has been smooth sailing so far, but as our little one is making him/ herself more obvious. I'm beginning to realize all the changes we must prepare for. Most of the things are not do or die. Things I'd like to happen before my life is no longer my own.

1) Get the baby's scrapbook started so i can have it at the Shower (Feb 6)

2) Haul all our baby's gift back from Wyandotte and find a home of it all

3) Clean out the closet in the baby's room --- DONE (1/24/10)

4) Start and Finish Scott and Alison's Wedding album, it's only a year and a half overdue.

5) Learn how to pick up after myself, (not a week later but right when the mess happens)

6) Buy a new / used car so i don't have to crawl in the back of a two door car.

7) Figure out our work/ daycare schedule after my maternity leave is over.

3 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

I swear by Flylady.com
you really should check it out.. so many organizing tips that won't over whelm you

Dawn said...

1. Good idea. You should make a page for people to guess the baby's sex, weight and birthday.

2. Now that the closet's cleaned out, finding a place for it should be easier. You might have to make multiple trips, though.

3. Yay for checking things off your list!

4. Eh, what's another year and a half. They've waited this long, right? Actually, it would probably make a lovely 50th wedding anniversary gift!

5. Good luck with this one. And let me know the secret if you do figure it out!

6. Yeah that for me too. We have four doors, but hunching over to strap in a toddler is becoming increasingly difficult. Go for something taller to save your back.

7. Yikes! I think you better do this one first! Unless you just happen to wait too long and can't find any childcare and then, Whoops! I guess you'll just have to quit your job. That's usually my strategy anyway:)

ALL7997 said...

Thanks Dawn for the awesome comment.