What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Shower

On February 6th family and friends gathered to shower our new baby with bunches of gifts. HOLY TOLEDO !!! did we ever get showered with gifts. I couldn't believe the generousity of everyone. We have so much stuff for this little one. We will soon see whether we need it all or not. I had a great time, I wish I could have visited with everyone more.


Diaper cake made by my cousin Sandi










The three little preggo's ( April - due in Sept, me - due in March, & Melissa- due in July)
Julie, my high school bud, Alice our youth leader all through high school.

Stephanie and Madeleline, If it weren't for these two I wouldn't have any pictures from the shower. Thanks for being my camera man this time.


The Fry side of the family. There's a few missing (MOM what were you doing? )



Matt did not stay for the shower, but afterward he was very excited to see all that we got. When we got home he was so anxious to open everything and take all the tags off, find a place for everything. It's no where near done but we're getting closer.




No comments: