What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Photographer goes to the studio

Yes, I took Lilyana to JcPenny Portrait Studio, I had a coupon and Yes they suckered me into buy the Portrait Club. So here's the link to see her pictures.
Customer Name: Alicia Collins
Access code: LTPP0309109527JCP
We ordered P7 and E5.

I Love her dress that Grandma Collins crocheted


I snapped these at home before we went to the studio.


You may ask why i got suckered into the Portrait Club.
#1. You can never have too many pictures.
#2. The club is no sitting fees for 2 years.
#3. I can use other coupons for the package 1-8x10, 2-5x7, 4-3x5, 16 wallets. for only $7.99 ( that's about what I would pay at Sam's club anyways.)
#4. We can do family pictures without having to set the timer.

1 comment:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

we need a code to see the photos and log in name