What has the Collins Family been doing. Get it here ! !

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Schedule Update

Day one-- Lilyana and I were both ready and walked out the door at 9:05am. I didn't make it very far because I couldn't find my keys anywhere. After pacing around, looking in every room, it came to me ... the night before we went shopping and we took the stroller.. ah ha ... my keys are in the stroller cup holder .... which is in Matt's car... at work. I was able to get ahold of Matt pretty fast and he brought my car keys home to me. What a great husband. Despite all of that I was only 15 minutes late for work.
Work went by pretty quickly, there was always something going on. Everyone on day shift was very welcoming.
Lilyana didn't have such a good day. She had a run in with a rocking chair at daycare. She came home with a small cut and dark purple / pink bruise over her right eye. Matt says she looks like she was in a MMA fight.
Day two -- I was only 5 mins late today, at least I'm getting better. No injuries to report today at daycare. After work today we headed to the YMCA for a brief swim The Y has free admission all this week so we're gonna take advantage and plan on going back on Thursday also.

1 comment:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

guess we gotta send Dad to the day care so he can install all his sponge corner protectors heheh. Hope Lil didn't cry for too long